SMPRO is a company offering consulting and analytical services in the area of construction materials in Russia, the CIS, and the Baltic countries.
The company employs recognized experts in the management of companies, plants, and projects; SMPRO has expertise in production technologies, marketing and sales, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions.
SMPRO publishes monthly market and production reviews covering various construction materials sectors in Russia.
SMPRO was founded in May 2010.
In 2011, SMPRO was selected as the winning bidder for the development of the Development Program for the Moscow Construction Materials Industry.
In 2012, SMPRO became an expert and analysis center of SOYUZCEMENT and the Ceramic Materials Manufacturers Association.
In 2013, the company was selected to formulate the concept of the Federal Target Program “Construction Materials Industry and Prefabricated Construction Development for 2014–2019.”
In 2014, SMPRO signed a cooperation agreement with the Russian Housing Development Foundation and became an expert and analysis center of the Union of Concrete Manufacturers, the Association of Ceramic Wall Materials Manufacturers, and the National Partnership of Associations and Unions of the Enterprises of the Industry of Building Materials.
Key areas of activity:
- Assessing the condition and development prospects of a company, group, and sub-sector in the construction materials industry
- Organizing relations with governmental authorities, research institutions, investors, and manufacturers with respect to the development of public policy, regulation methods, industry development prospects, and public-private partnership programs
- Introducing innovative technologies and solutions
- Rehabilitating and modernizing existing facilities and constructing new efficient and environmentally friendly facilities
- Formulating successful marketing, management, and development strategies
- Carrying out crisis management
Managing Partner - Vladimir Guz
Russian Federation, 123610, Moscow, Krasnopresnenskaya nab., 12, World Trade Center, Office 1548,
phone: +7 (495) 722 09 59