Audit committee is responsible for oversight of the financial reporting.
According to the statute the Committee members are elected by the General Members’ meeting.
The Committee can’t include Executive director and members of the board.
Duties and powers of the Audit committee:
- oversight of the financial reporting process
- oversight of regulatory compliance
- oversight of financial reporting and disclosure process
- Evgeniy Valyukov – Chairman of the Committee , CEO BusinessCem
- Victor Ostrovsky – Deputy general director in Belarusian Cement Company
- Alan Hanmagomedov – Senior specialist, commercial management department of Gazmetallproekt