GENERAL MEMBERS’ MEETING
The General Members’ Meeting of the Association of Cement Manufacturers is the highest governance body of the Association.
The General Members’ Meeting is held at least once a year and is authorized to decide on any issues related to the Association’s activities.
The exclusive competence of the General Members’ Meeting includes the following issues:
- amendments to the Charter
- election of governance bodies and reorganization of the Association
- approval of financial documents according to the Association’s annual results
- annual election of the Audit Committee
- determination of membership fee amounts
- decisions on admission to and expulsion from the Association